DUMAG® Ultrasonic Nozzle
The functional principle of atomization of the DUMAG® Ultrasonic Nozzle is based on the principle of the Hartmann generator. In contrast to conventional atomizer nozzles, compressed air or steam and medium, such as liquid waste materials, clash briefly outside the nozzle. This enables the throughput of liquid media at low inlet pressure. The high-frequency vibrations generated by the geometry of the nozzle result in a fine dispersion of the medium and, subsequently, in an optimum combustion process.
The adjustable atomization pattern from the free jet to the wide jet allows an almost unlimited application.
- High viscosity liquids
Special product features of our ultrasonic nozzle:
- Adjustable spray angle – Flame geometry
- Large control range
- Fine droplet spectrum
- Blockage-free construction
- Viscosities up to 250 cSt
- Wear-resistant – no moving parts
- Several substances can be sprayed simultaneously in one lance